Yamaha EMX5000 20 Channel Powered Mixer ( 2 x 500 Watts )
Serious Sound Reinforcement.
The Yamaha EMX5000 Mixer delivers an impressive power output of 500 watts per channel and this means it can handle fairly large audiences, indoors or out. The EMX5000 goes considerably beyond the standard definition of "powered mixer," entering the realm of Serious Sound Reinforcement
- 16 mono and 2 stereo channels
- 9-band channel EQ with mid sweep
- 2 pre/post selectable monitor sends
- 2 effect sends
Yamaha DSR 112 & Yamaha DXS 15 Subwoofers
By adding these powerful, powered speakers to the Yamaha EMX 5000 mixer, we can increase our power output from 1000 watts RMS to an impressive 4000 watts RMS capacity.
The Yamaha DRS112 speakers can also be used as monitors at 1000watts RMS each.
JBL - JRX125 Passive PA Speakers
3 way 15" single-box system. This means that the upper woofer covers lows and mids. The bottom woofer uses a lower crossover frequency and covers only lows, acting as a built-in subwoofer. So you get the extra low-end of a dual 15" rig while maintaining the superior mid-frequency performance of a single driver system.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (3 dB): 45 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Capacity*: 1000 watts
- Peak Power Capacity*: 2000 watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 watts to 1000 watts into 4 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lbs)
Wharfedale EVP-X12PM Powered & Passive Monitor speaker's
High output capability 300W RMS - and low distortion with outstanding sound quality to provide UPTO 4 X Monitors with 2 x Monitor Mixers
- Powered version for EVP-X12P
- 12" Two-way monitor
- 50-20kHz frequency response (+/-3dB)
- 5 Band Graphic EQ
- 300W RMS / 500W peak amplifier power
- H/D/W/: 645 x 450 x 460 mm , 22.5kg
We also offer effects including desk operated smoke machine/spotlights/laserlights/moonflower lighting etc.